Christmas is coming

Being on a long road trip in our caravan, I have been very aware that I needed to make a head start on my Christmas planning. I have a Christmas list I like to work from and so for weeks now I have been busy squirreling away at some handmade crafts and mentally planing what foods and decoration ideas I want to incorporate in this year's celebration of Jesus' birth.

Everywhere you go now, it is starting to look like Christmas already.  Christmas decorations and foods are available for sale. Soon the Christmas trees will be up and Santas ready for their yearly photos with the littlies.

Anticipating and preparing for Christmas is part of the fun. The season can get a little crazy and I do try to remember that it is because of the Father's great love for us by sending Jesus all those years ago, that we can have this time of celebration. However, by preparing and creating and talking together as family and friends means you can have meaningful fun for weeks beforehand. Christmas opens many opportunities to re-connect with God, friends and families even if it is in thoughts only.

My favourite Nativity set
This week, I will join with Leslie of Lamberts Lately and some of her followers to bring you some inspirational ideas for your Christmas celebrations. It will include craft tutorials, recipes, organizational tips, decoration ideas and a peek into our family traditions amongst other ideas.

The agenda is
Monday, 12th: Food
Tuesday, 13th: Gift and Stocking Stuffer Ideas
Wednesday, 14th: Party Ideas
Thursday, 15th: Decoration Ideas
Friday, 16th: Favorite Christmas Traditions

So come and join us and see if we can inspire your Christmas plans this week for a great season ahead.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for popping by, I appreciate your comments!
Michelle