Cann River Rainforest Caravan Park


The Cann River Rainforest Caravan Park is a partly shaded caravan park on the south bank of the Cann River. It is within easy walking distance to the local pub and shops. The fuel prices here beat those of surrounding towns by 5-10cents a litre. The town has 4 cafe/coffee shops plus 2 bakeries and a general store which also has fishing, hardware, plumbing gear some of which Rob commented he has never seen before!


Effectively we were free camping in the town of Cann River. We chatted to people as one does and found that the caravan park at Cann River was without a manager for a short while and thus stays there were available for free.



Originally we were only going to stay 2 nights but we decided to stay an extra night as we were enjoying the company of our neighbours. We had a terrific happy hour complete with a mini sing a long.


Rob even ran into a guy, Dolf, he hasn't seen for 40 years. We even found out he lives just about 15-20km away from us.

1 comment:

  1. Five weeks ago my boyfriend broke up with me. It all started when i went to summer camp i was trying to contact him but it was not going through. So when I came back from camp I saw him with a young lady kissing in his bed room, I was frustrated and it gave me a sleepless night. I thought he will come back to apologies but he didn't come for almost three week i was really hurt but i thank Dr.Azuka for all he did i met Dr.Azuka during my search at the internet i decided to contact him on his email dr.azukasolutionhome@gmail.com he brought my boyfriend back to me just within 48 hours i am really happy. What’s app contact : +44 7520 636249‬

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for popping by, I appreciate your comments!
Michelle