Historic Bodalla Anglican Church


Rob and I love looking at the architectural structure of old buildings particularly of old churches. This beautiful church at Bodalla doesn't disappoint. It was built in 1881. You can read the details of the history at the Narooma Anglican.com.


So feast your eyes at some of the images. You are welcome to visit and take photos. It is a working church and thus has a communion service on Sundays. You can also enter the building to see the effect of the stained glass windows with the glorious light streaming in.

Remember you can click on each of the photos to bring up a larger view!








1 comment:

  1. Five weeks ago my boyfriend broke up with me. It all started when i went to summer camp i was trying to contact him but it was not going through. So when I came back from camp I saw him with a young lady kissing in his bed room, I was frustrated and it gave me a sleepless night. I thought he will come back to apologies but he didn't come for almost three week i was really hurt but i thank Dr.Azuka for all he did i met Dr.Azuka during my search at the internet i decided to contact him on his email dr.azukasolutionhome@gmail.com he brought my boyfriend back to me just within 48 hours i am really happy. What’s app contact : +44 7520 636249‬

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for popping by, I appreciate your comments!
Michelle