Dangar Warfalls & Gorge

We head further south on our way to Canberra this time towards Armidale.

I love the architecture of old churches and though we didn't go hunting for them, these two were on the road we took near the city.



We also decided to have a bit of a cultural visit and popped into The Aboriginal Cultural Centre and Keeping Place. Never have we been so disappointed in a place. There was almost nothing to see. The few paintings were scattered around including propped against the wall but on the floor. The floors were very untidy with bits of packing rubbish strewn around. When the woman at the counter didn't offer anything else to be seen, we left not even 10 minutes after we got there.

One of the few art work available to be seen.

We then went on to Dorrigo and the Dangar Falls. How blessed the residents must feel to be so close to these lovely waterfalls being just 1.5 km away.



The falls are easily accessed and viewed from the platform at the nearby picnic area. It is very pretty & very peaceful.
 
Rob walking on the easy bitumen track

These are cascade waterfalls are small but picturesque within a beautiful bush setting on the Northern Tablelands. I loved the rock pool area which would make a great spot for dabbling in the waters and having a picnic.

One can scramble over the rock pools at the top or even picnic on them or in the nearby designated picnic area

1 comment:

  1. Five weeks ago my boyfriend broke up with me. It all started when i went to summer camp i was trying to contact him but it was not going through. So when I came back from camp I saw him with a young lady kissing in his bed room, I was frustrated and it gave me a sleepless night. I thought he will come back to apologies but he didn't come for almost three week i was really hurt but i thank Dr.Azuka for all he did i met Dr.Azuka during my search at the internet i decided to contact him on his email dr.azukasolutionhome@gmail.com he brought my boyfriend back to me just within 48 hours i am really happy. What’s app contact : +44 7520 636249‬

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for popping by, I appreciate your comments!
Michelle